Summer Style






Dress: Roxy similar here  Vest: Forever 21  Shoes: Sam Edelman  Bracelets: Stella and Dot and Alex and Ani here and here  Necklace: Stella and Dot  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Lip Color: Buxom

Last summer I couldn't get enough of this denim vest and this year is looking to be no different. Denim vests are a great way to completely change the look of any outfit. This dress is actually strapless and a perfect beach coverup... but with the right vest, it transforms the look into something perfect for an afternoon BBQ or drinks with some friends. I actually put this outfit together last week for a friend's birthday and loved how simple the entire look was. Plus, it was great because it was so light and the weather was so hot. Sadly, it's cooled down a bit and the wind has been non-stop.

Have you picked up a denim vest yet? 

Follow on Bloglovin
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Tara.

8 comments:

  1. Great look, I agree the denim vest is such a wardrobe staple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove wearing a denim vest over dresses - it's chic with an edge! You look great, girl! xo

    By the way, I just updated my blog with a new post. I’d love for you to swing by.

    xo,
    Abby
    http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you've styled your sundress with the denim vest and gold sandals.

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11040855

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is totes adorable!

    Nell
    dailymomstyle.com

    ReplyDelete