Casual Date Night

skinny jeans, black clutch, grey shirt

fashion blogger, citizens of humanity jeans, grey LOFT shirt

style blogger, ray-ban wayfarer, textured shirt

skinny jeans, black clutch, grey shirt, ray-ban

date night style, what to wear on a casual date

fashion blog style, grey shirt, textured shirt, skinny jeans, black clutch,
Top: LOFT  Jeans: Citizens of Humanity  Shoes: BCBG Paris  Bracelets: vintage and Stella and Dot  Rings: gifted and Tiffany and Co.  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Bag: Urban Expressions

After trying this shirt one with about 100 pairs of pants last week, I finally pulled out my freshly-hemmed (by yours truly) Citizens and opted for a laid-back date look. I originally envisioned this shirt with white shorts or my leather skirt, but decided that it's just as cute when dressed down with a comfy pair of jeans and sandals. 

I originally spotted this top on the LOFT Instagram feed and thought it was just about the cutest shirt I had seen in years. Insta-marketing totally works. I found myself in the store later that day and walking out with this beauty in my bag. 

Have you ever fallen in love with something on Instagram and bought it asap? Please say yes. I hope I'm not alone on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment