Running Late






Top: Love on a Hanger Similar Style  Necklace: Stella and Dot  Jeans: JOE'S  Shoes: Steve Madden  Bracelets: Stella and Dot and gifted

This morning I was running a little late because I decided to make dinner before leaving for work. This would not have been a problem, but I was missing a few ingredients. I ended up running (literally!) to the store to grab some milk so I could finish up my dinner before getting ready for the day.
Because I was running late, I didn't have much time to be creative with my outfit. I went for some staple items and dressed them up with a fun necklace. Jeans and a tank/ t-shirt are always a great fall back, especially with weather like it is today. I needed something more excited than just a black tank so I decided this necklace was exactly what I needed.

What is your go-to outfit when running late?

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Even though it's basic, I like the way you dressed the look up! I especially like your bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your jewelry! Such a fun way to dress up a great classic outfit!

    ~CP, ladiesinnavy

    ReplyDelete