Ronen Chen






Dress: c/o Ronen Chen  Tights: Assets  Boots: Bandolino  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelet: Stella and Dot  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Necklace: Betsey Johnson Similar Style

A few weeks ago, I shared this outfit that I received from Ronen Chen. I was so impressed with how comfortable that outfit was, I am not sure why it took me so long to put this dress on. When I first got the dress, I thought the length was a little long for my body, so I grabbed my trusty sewing machine and shortened it by a few inches. I am now in love with this dress. It is so comfortable and the cut is really flattering. I am so happy I decided to take the bottom up! I plan on wearing this dress a lot more in the future. It is a great piece to throw on with tights and boots or maybe even some cute sandals in the spring.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty dress! It really does look comfy!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! Definitely a great length now :)

    ReplyDelete