Beach Ready

beach ready

Bathing Suit: L Space  Sandals: Havaianas  Bag: Hard Tail  Sunglasses: ShopBop  Sunscreen: Coola  Surf Spray: Bumble and Bumble  Towel: Kassatex

When I plan a trip to the beach, simplicity is key. I like to be comfortable and have the bare essentials so I have just what I need but nothing that I could lose or forget in the sand. That being said, some must-haves for a day at the beach: surf spray for great hair, chapstick to prevent my lips from burning, a fun bathing suit, flip flops and a good book.

Speaking of good books, I read a great book last weekend by the pool that I highly recommend. I finally got around to reading Where We Belong by Emily Giffin. Maybe I am biased because I love all of her books but there is something about this book that I can't stop thinking about. I would suggest you grab a copy asap and head to the nearest body of water for a day of reading and catching some rays.

I hope you have a great weekend!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a $50 Shabby Apple giftcard!

Follow on Bloglovin



2 comments:

  1. Cute suit! Loving the outfit.

    I have yet to read any of her books, I need to get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her books! Something Borrowed is my fav, WAY better thant he movie. AND I love your blog! It makes me happy on mornings I don't want to start working yet.

    ReplyDelete