Knot-ical







Top: H&M  Skirt: J.Crew Factory Similar here  Sweater: J.Crew  Necklace: J.Crew  Watch: Michael Kors  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Shoes: Target  Nail Polish: Color Club- Mod in Manhattan  Bag: Rebecca Minkoff

As I mentioned yesterday, a top knot is my new favorite way to battle the humidty when it comes to my hair. Well, I should have taken my own advice-- this morning was quite humid and I made the mistake of attempting to wear my hair down. I should have made my whole outfit knot-ical and worn my hair up.

For the past few months, I have been eyeing many different pieces with anchors on them and I can't help but think how fun and summery they are. I scored this skirt from the J.Crew factory store and love the way it looks with the pink. As I've said before, pink and navy is, by far, one of my favorite color combinations.

1 comment: