Summer Dresses





Dress: J.Crew Similar here  Shoes: Target  Necklace: New York and Co. Similar here  Watch: Michael Kors  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Bag: Target  Bracelet: Stella and Dot

One thing I've recently noticed that my closet is missing: summer dresses. While I have plenty of dresses taking up space, so many of them are thicker fabrics and they are all in darker colors. The past few weeks I have been keeping an eye out for great summer dresses to add to my collection.

When I bought this dress, I honestly tried to buy it in yellow. I adored the sunflower color and thought it was just the right amount of summer needed in my closet. Sadly, the dress had sold out in most sizes and the only ones left were far too big. Luckily, the salesperson ran over to me with this pink number and I was sold. The color was bright and cheerful-- exactly what I wanted! 

Now... if only I could own this dress is about five other colors I would be all set.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress! LOVE the color! You look amazing!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete