Holiday Sparkle

nye


If I had it my way, and all of the money in the world, I would be wearing the above outfit this New Year's Eve. Because money is a factor, I have not yet ordered that Kate Spade clutch, but let's be honest, I have put it in my cart and hit checkout (then backed out) more than five times in the past week. I may break down and buy it because I love it so much.

After making this year's plans for NYE, I knew exactly what dress I wanted: a gold, long-sleeved, short dress. I found this perfect dress on RTR but clearly I was not the first and was so bummed to find out it was already rented out in my size for NYE. I even chatted with a representative and practically begged them to let me rent it. Sadly, I had to face the facts and look for a different dress. I then went on a mission to find an identical dress and crossed my fingers I could do so for under a few hundred dollars. 

Luckily, after hours and hours of searching, I found a very similar dress (here) at Mixology in New York. I immediately ordered the dress and am counting down the days until it arrives. I also may have ordered a few others to make sure I picked just the right one. If I like one of the others better, I may have to send it back.

A girl has to have the perfect NYE dress, right?

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Glad you found a replacement... Love the coat you picked. And I love champagne too, but no alcohol for me this year... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she does!! Love the dress. I'm sure you will look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That clutch is too cute. Love it!

    http://365shoppingban.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic dress! Dressing up is definitely the best part of NYE. And that coat! Oh. My. Goodness. I'm almost positive I have a photo of my mom in something similar from the 60s.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That purse is super cute!!

    Best, Mree
    www.twinlivingblog.com

    ReplyDelete