Black and Blue







Top: Black House White Market similar here  Blazer: Vince Camuto  Skirt: Peter Pilotto for Target  Tights: Hue  Boots: Target  Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs  Bracelets: Stella and Dot and Alex and Ani  Watch: Michael Kors

When the Peter Pilotto for Target collection first came out, this skirt was my number one pick in the collection. I ordered it, plus a few other pieces in the collection, as my local Target sold out of all small sizes before 8:30am the day the collection was released. After receiving all my goodies from Target, this ended up being the only piece in the collection I kept. I love the busy pattern, the hemline, all of it. Plus, the simple black and white colors go with just about everything in my closet. 

What pieces did you pick up from the new collection?

Follow on Bloglovin
Linking up with Meghan and Tara today!

No comments:

Post a Comment