Classic Colors





Top: LOFT other colors here  Shorts: Banana Republic  Shoes: Shoemint  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Bag: Old Navy  Necklace: Baublebar  Bracelet: flea market similar here  Watch: Michael Kors

Last weekend, my stepmom and I were asked to help out a family friend who was looking to update her wardrobe. We decided to meet up on Sunday for shopping and a late lunch. When my stepmom came to my door to pick me up, we realized we were in almost matching outfits: white shirts with khaki shorts. I mean, I knew these were classic colors but I never really thought about this same outfit in 30ish years (or on someone about 30 years older than me). Knowing how classic this look is just made me realize how often I wear simple, classic colors and just add jewelry to dress them up. Nothing beats a timeless look!

6 comments:

  1. I've been drawn to more classic outfits as of late, and the always classic neutral colors. I love this outfit. I'm not sure I've paired white with khaki as I only own one khaki item but I may have to try it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how laid back your outfit is. Super comfy!

    xoxo
    Qing's Style

    ReplyDelete