This Striped Tee

striped Old Navy shirt

striped Old Navy shirt, silver watch

striped Old Navy shirt, PAIGE denim

fashion blog, style blog, striped shirt, blogger

striped Old Navy shirt, PAIGE denim
Top: Old Navy  Jeans: PAIGE  Shoes: Shoemint  Watch: c/o The Watch Company  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Bracelet: Tiffany and Co. similar here

For the past few weeks this shirt has been popping up on blogs and Instagram feeds that I follow with other bloggers raving about what a great shirt it is. Most of the time I chalk that up to paid sponsorships or gifted clothing... but guys, believe the hype. This shirt is awesome. And no one is paying me to say that.

I picked up this shirt at Old Navy over Labor Day weekend and have pretty much not taken it off since. Seriously. My mom even asked me if I was in a "style rut" because I wore this shirt so many times. It is striped, thicker than a normal tee, and has a cute little pocket. What is there not to love about this shirt? Oh, and you can pick it up for under $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment