Dressin' Up







Dress: Marimekko x Banana Republic  Shoes: Steve Madden similar here  Clutch: J.Crew  Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs  Rings: gifted  Necklace: Elaine B. Jewelry

What a weekend! I had quite an action-packed weekend and it looks like this week is going to be nothing short of busy either. Friday night started off with a reunion over dinner with some of my sorority sisters who were in town. It was so fun catching up over some beers and delicious food. We ended up making our way downtown over the course of the evening, only to run into more friends that were visiting. Nothing beats catching up with old amigas! 

Saturday was spent helping my mom update her wardrobe before running off to a friend's graduation party wearing this dress. We sipped on sangria while watching the Belmont Stakes and then I was off to my dad's to celebrate his birthday. (Today is his actual birthday, Happy Birthday Dad!) We had a great dinner, minus the rain, and spent the evening chatting outside and catching up. I finished off the night with some fancy cocktails with friends at a new bar near my house. 

Sunday was my favorite day of the weekend because my BFF from high school was in town and we went to breakfast. It's been years (okay two) since we last saw each other and it was so much fun to see her. I then spent the day running errands with another great friend before winding up at the pool. After spending the day with some of my favorites, I was then talked into buying a flight and heading to my sorority convention in Las Vegas in just a few days. I seriously cannot wait to see everybody when I arrive. This now makes four trips in the month of June. Yay!

Hope your weekend was just as fabulous!

3 comments: