Laid Back Summer Style





Top: Cloth + Stone very similar here  Shorts: Marimekko x Banana Republic  Shoes: Steve Madden love this pair  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelets: gifted and J.Crew similar here  Bag: Forever 21  Sunglasses: Pac Sun

Some days you wake up and just want to be lazy. Today I was having the lazy problem when it came to my hair. It's been pretty hot lately and spending time using the hair dryer and curling iron just wasn't appealing. So, I decided to try out the "air dry" look. I usually hate my hair like this but for some reason it really worked well with this casual outfit. I am pretty sure I spent the whole day at home working so no one really saw my lazy hair but it's nice to know that my hair finally won't frizz up when air dried. Boy, I love living somewhere that has no humidity.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment