Serious Sunnies

sunnies
Sunglasses: Kate Spade
When I think about must-have sunglasses for summer, one name always comes to mind: Kate Spade. While I love trying out trends with cheaper sunglasses, I love the classic look of her shades and find myself always craving a new pair of her glasses.

One of the reasons I love this pair is the color. It is softer than a pair of black shades which can tend to be really bold in the summer. I like brown or tortoise shades in the warmer months because they also pick up the lighter shades of blonde in my hair.

What are your go-to shades in the summer?

Follow on Bloglovin


5 comments:

  1. love the color on the sides! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams stop by! i'm hosting a shabby apple giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love kate spade sunglasses, and these are fantastic!
    Have a great weekend!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete